June 1. 1993 this original cross of the bombed Dresden Frauenkirche was found in the ruins of the church. It was bombed in the raid on Dresden February 13. and 14. 1945 by the American air force and British RAF.
The new Cross was a gift from the British made by a goldsmith from London. When the church was rebuilt the old cross was placed in the church.
By Dania @ 2015-03-26 16:08:16