HM Yacht Britannia was the 83rd Royal Yacht since the restoration of King Charles II in 1660. She is now permanently moored as an exhibition ship at Ocean Terminal, Leith harbour, Edinburgh, Scotland. Britannia was built at the shipyard of John Brown & Co. Ltd in Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland, being launched by Queen Elizabeth II on 16 April 1953 and commissioned on 11 January 1954. She was decommissioned on 11 December 1997.
Sea - Private Watercraft