On December 1, 1922, the MOTO Club Slaný was founded. The idea to build a speedway stadium in Slaný arose at the turn of 1948 - 1949. The history of the flat track races in Slaný began on August 13, 1950. The flat track was and still is the highest built sport in Slaný. Local officials have always been progressive, as evidenced by the year 1954, when electric lighting was installed here and 26.5. the first race under artificial lighting took place on the territory of the then Czechoslovakia. In 1984, the construction of a covered grandstand with a capacity of 1,000 seats began, which was completed in 1988.
Raceways - Misc