St Andrew's Church

St Andrew's Church


Gibraltar, Gibraltar (GI)
St Andrew's Church is a congregation of the Church of Scotland in the British overseas territory of Gibraltar and is part of the Presbytery of Europe. The church was opened in 1854. Whilst originally built primarily to serve as a garrison church for Scottish soldiers based in Gibraltar, today it serves the wider Presbyterian and Reformed Christian community of all nationalities.
St Andrew's Church is a congregation of the Church of Scotland in the British overseas territory of Gibraltar and is part of the Presbytery of Europe. The church was opened in 1854. Whilst originally built primarily to serve as a garrison church for Scottish soldiers based in Gibraltar, today it serves the wider Presbyterian and Reformed Christian community of all nationalities.
View in Google Earth Religious - Christianity, Buildings - Religious
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: Mike1989

Advertisement

Around the World Mailing List

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement