Strict and Particular Baptist Chapel

Strict and Particular Baptist Chapel


Waddesdon, United Kingdom (GB)
The chapel was founded in 1792 by Francis Cox. A porch on the front of the chapel and an extension on the right side were added in the 19th century. It continued in use until it closed in 1976.
The chapel was founded in 1792 by Francis Cox. A porch on the front of the chapel and an extension on the right side were added in the 19th century. It continued in use until it closed in 1976.
View in Google Earth Buildings - Religious
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: LancelotLink

Advertisement

Around the World Mailing List

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement