According to the website, this is the oldest specialist antiquarian map seller in London. The shop was started in 1907 by Alfred Sifton and Francis Praed. Accordingly they "supplied maps of Antarctica to Ernest Shackleton, the Far East to Winston Churchill, and the Western Front to Edward VII". The shop was located in St. James for nearly 70 years before it moved to Knightsbridge in 1973.
Buildings - Retail and Dining, Buildings - Misc