Here’s a very simple and short scavenger hunt. It was originally suggested by tbyrne1970 back in 2008.
I’ll be very flexible with the form of the submission: art, signs, ads, murals, sculptures, real objects, etc. Please limit your submissions to one per geographic location, shop, display, etc.
The hunt will end at midnight on Christmas. There are 15 possible points. Multiple first place finishes are allowed!
Good luck and happy hunting!
This hunt runs from 2012-12-20 through 2012-12-25.
1 Points each
- “Elf” or “Santa Helper”
- “Menorah” or “Dreddle”
- “Snowman” or “Kids playing in the snow”
- “Snowmobile” or “person on skis”
- Christmas Stocking
- Christmas street decorations
- Christmas Tree (with lights/decorations)
- Manger or nativity scene
- North Pole (words)
- Present (wrapped package)
- Santa Claus
- Santa’s sleigh
- The words “Merry Christmas” or “Merry Xmas”