Wilmarsdonk was a town in Belgium. The town was first recorded in 1155 and later merged into Antwerp in 1927. The city of Wilmarsdonk was abandoned and demolshed to make room for the expanding of Port of Antwerp. The city was demolished in 1965.
Abandoned, Religious - Christianity
However, among the containers, the church tower of Wilmarsdonk still stands. Sadly weeds are beginning to sprout from its roof, which indicates it has been forgotten and left for nature to reclaim.
Links: en.wikipedia.org, www.urbanghostsmedia.com