Abandoned sugar cane factory

Abandoned sugar cane factory


Pierrefonds, Reunion (RE)
The first factory was built around 1830, it changed ownership in 1860, and thanks to technical improvement in the sugar cane processing kept changing and growing until it was finally shut down in 1970. All the sugar cane related activity moved to a more modern factory nearby.
The first factory was built around 1830, it changed ownership in 1860, and thanks to technical improvement in the sugar cane processing kept changing and growing until it was finally shut down in 1970. All the sugar cane related activity moved to a more modern factory nearby.
View in Google Earth Abandoned, Companies - Plants/Factories
Links: www.artificialowl.net
By: kjfitz

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement