Micro-sprints race on this 1/8 mile banked clay oval track on Saturdays. The track opened as a 1/10 mile track in 1981 as the home of the Blackbird Micro Midget Racing Club, which has raced at various locations in the area dating back to the 1950's. In 1989, the property was renovated with new structures, and the track was enlarged to it's current size.
Raceways - Car
A smaller track located just north of this one is used for quarter midget racing.