Albornoz Fortress

Albornoz Fortress


Urbino, Italy (IT)
The Albornoz Fortress, built by the eponymous Papal legate in the 14th century. In 1507-1511, when the Della Rovere added a new series of walls to the city of Urbino, the rock was enclosed in them. It is now a public park.

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement