The AMK Ranch is a small dude ranch on the eastern shore of Jackson Lake in Grand Teton National Park. Also known as the Merymare, Lonetree and Mae-Lou Ranch, it was built beginning in the 1920s by William Louis Johnson, then expanded in the 1930s by Alfred Berol (Berolzheimer). Johnson built a lodge, barn and boathouse in 1927, while Berol added a larger lodge, new boathouse, and cabins, all in the rustic style.
Homes - Historic
The AMK was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on April 23, 1990.