Andreas Andresen A/S was founded in 1916 in Vamdrup by C. G. Søndergaard. In 1920, he moved the company to Padborg at a time when shipping and forwarding were still relatively unknown concepts. Andreas Andresen, who took over the company in 1928, managed it until his death in 1976. The company remained in the family and continued under the control of Luise Andresen until her death in 1992, where responsibility for the operations of the company was transferred to a fund.
Companies - Headquarters, Transportation - Cargo and Freight
Read more on the companys homepage.