This farm, owned by The Trustees of Reservations, was originally a land grant to Samuel Appleton in 1638. It remained in the family for nine generations, and is one of the oldest continuously operating farms in the United States.
View in Google Earth Categories: Farms - Misc
Links: www.waymarking.com
By: kkeps
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement