Argo Gold Mine Mill and Museum Description
Buildings - Novelty / Interesting, Buildings - Museums
Construction on the Argo Tunnel was started in 1893 and completed in 1910. Tours of the Argo Gold Mine, Mill and Museum begin at the hand-dug Double Eagle Mine and end at the Clear Creek Mining Museum in Idaho Springs. From the Double eagle gold mine the tour is self-guided.