The Barbour County Courthouse in Philippi, Barbour County, West Virginia, USA is a monumental public building constructed between 1903 to 1905 in the Richardsonian Romanesque style. It dominates the town center and is the county's chief symbol of government. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
View in Google Earth Categories: Government - Local, Buildings - Government
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: Mike1989
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement