On June 30, 1985, the Basketball Hall of Fame opened in this building. It was the second location that housed the Hall of Fame. In 2002, it moved to a new building just to the south of here.
Museums - Sports
The original Hall of Fame was established in 1959 and was located at the nearby Springfield College.
Today, the heavily remodeled building is home to a fitness center and restaurant.