From www.cityofbowie.org:

Belair Mansion (circa 1745), the beautiful five-part Georgian plantation house of Samuel Ogle, Provincial Governor of Maryland. Enlarged in 1914 by the New York architectural firm of Delano and Aldrich, the Mansion was also the home of William Woodward, famous horseman in the first half of the 20th century. Restored to reflect is 250-year old legacy, the Mansion is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Famous
Links: www.cityofbowie.org
By: AlbinoFlea
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement