Bellingham City Hall, built in 1939 is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

The art deco building's architect was Leonard W. Bindon (1899-1980) and was constructed by the Public Works Administration, a New Deal Great Depression-era federal relief program.
View in Google Earth Categories: Government - Local
Links: www.cob.org
By: bwmn1987
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement