Blake Hall is a country house and gardens near Chipping Ongar in Essex.
The house is based around an original fabric dating from the 17th century or older, but was largely rebuilt in the 18th century and later remodelled by George Basevi in 1822. It was home of the Capel Cure family for over 200 years.
After the operations centre at nearby RAF North Weald for Sector E, No. 11 Group RAF was bombed by the Luftwaffe in September 1940 during the Battle of Britain, a new ops room was built in the house.
The Grade II* listed building is now set at the heart of its own conservation area. It is available to hire for weddings and civil ceremonies.
Blake Hall station, now closed, was named after the hall though it was about a mile to the south-west.