"Blue Hill Country Club is a member owned, private country club. It is blessed with 27 holes of championship golf. The main course was designed in 1925 by Eugene “Skip” Wogan, one of golf’s premier course architects of the Classic Period. In 1961 Mr. Wogan’s son, Phil Wogan designed the 9-hole Challenger Course. In 1956 Blue Hill hosted the PGA Championship and from 1991-1997 it hosted the Ping/Welch stop on the LPGA Tour."
Category: Golf Courses