Bragernes Church...erected in new gothic style and located in the heights towards the hill. It was consecrated on 12 July 1871. Its well known altarpiece with the Resurrection was painted by Adolph Tidemand has been copied in around 70 churches in Norway. The beautiful carillon was donated by former Drammen citizens on the occasion of the town anniversary in 1961. It has 35 bells.
The local newspaper, Drammens Tidende, has a web cam view of the church on their site: http://www.dt.no/apps/pbcs.dll/misc?url=/misc/webcam1.pbs&kategori=WEBCAM