Station name: Bridport West Bay

Opened 31.3.1884 and closed 22.9.1930 (for passengers). The station closed completely the 3.12.1962.

The station has been restored with a short section of original rail and is now a cafe.
View in Google Earth Categories: Transportation - Rail
Links: www.disused-stations.org.uk
By: Drudii
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement