Captain John's Harbour Boat Restaurant

Captain John's Harbour Boat Restaurant


Toronto, Canada (CA)
Captain John's Harbour Boat Restaurant was originally Jugoslavian coastal liner "Jadran" built in 1957. She was sold in 1975 to Toronto-based restauranteur John Letnik and converted into a stationary restaurant and banquet, and wedding facility. Following tumultuous Atlantic delivery crossing, she was given a citation for speeding in the St. Lawrence Seaway.
Captain John's Harbour Boat Restaurant was originally Jugoslavian coastal liner "Jadran" built in 1957. She was sold in 1975 to Toronto-based restauranteur John Letnik and converted into a stationary restaurant and banquet, and wedding facility. Following tumultuous Atlantic delivery crossing, she was given a citation for speeding in the St. Lawrence Seaway.
View in Google Earth Dining, Sea - Cruise Ships
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: Hinkkanen

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement