Chambers Covered Bridge is 78 feet (24 m) long and spans the Coast Fork Willamette River. It was built in 1925 to carry rail traffic to the J.H. Chambers Mill, a lumber mill. It is no longer in service. It is the only remaining covered rail bridge in Oregon.
View in Google Earth Categories: Bridges - Covered Bridges
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement