The Church of Dimitry Bleeding (Церковь Димитрия на крови) was built on the steep banks of the Volga on the same site where Tsarevich Dimitri Uglich, the last of the dynasty of Rurik was either murdered or accidentally killed himself in an epileptic seizure (see the English Wikipedia Article linked).
Buildings - Religious
At the alleged murder scene of Tsarevich Dmitry, a wooden chapel was built in the early 17th century. In 1630 it was replaced by a wooden church , and in 1692 the current stone church was built. The church is situated on the banks of te Volga in the northeastern part of the Kremlin of Uglich.
Links: ru.wikipedia.org, en.wikipedia.org