Church of St Andrew

Church of St Andrew


Stogursey, United Kingdom (GB)
The church of St Andrew, was built by William de Falaise, as a Benedictine priory church, around 1117 though it is believed to incorporate earlier features. The church was enlarged around 1180.
The church of St Andrew, was built by William de Falaise, as a Benedictine priory church, around 1117 though it is believed to incorporate earlier features. The church was enlarged around 1180.
View in Google Earth Buildings - Religious
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: LancelotLink

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement