The Church of the Holy Trinity with St Edmund is a church on Wellington Hill, in Bristol, England.
Religious - Christianity
The west tower dates from the 15th century. The nave and aisles by William Butterfield date from 1847, and the chancel and crossing tower are dated 1893. The transepts were added in 1913 and 1929.
It has been designated by English Heritage as a grade II* listed building