The Cincinnati, Richmond & Muncie Depot (also known as the Wysor Street Depot) is a restored train station in Muncie, Indiana, United States. It was originally built in 1901 and was acquired by the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway in 1910. The station was used for passenger train service throughout the 20th century and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1997. It is currently used as a visitor center and office space for the adjacent Cardinal Greenway.
Transportation - Rail, Safari Submissions