Clube Atlético Juventus Logo

Clube Atlético Juventus Logo


São Paulo, Brazil (BR)
Clube Atlético Juventus was founded on April 20, 1924 by Cotonificio Rodolfo Crespi employees, as Extra São Paulo. The team colors were the colors of São Paulo state, black, white and red.


The club changed its name to Cotonifício Rodolfo Crespi Futebol Clube in 1925, and in 1930, the club changed its name again, to Clube Atlético Juventus, because Count Rodolfo Crespi was a supporter of Juventus of Italy, but the team colors are a homage to Italian club Fiorentina, because Rodolfo Crespi's son, Adriano, was a supporter of the club from Florence.
Clube Atlético Juventus was founded on April 20, 1924 by Cotonificio Rodolfo Crespi employees, as Extra São Paulo. The team colors were the colors of São Paulo state, black, white and red.


The club changed its name to Cotonifício Rodolfo Crespi Futebol Clube in 1925, and in 1930, the club changed its name again, to Clube Atlético Juventus, because Count Rodolfo Crespi was a supporter of Juventus of Italy, but the team colors are a homage to Italian club Fiorentina, because Rodolfo Crespi's son, Adriano, was a supporter of the club from Florence.
View in Google Earth Writings - Logos - Sports, Art - Advertising, Signs, Billboards and Writing
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: adrbr

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement