Found in 1930 by the Sixth CIW Expedition to Coba. The stela, originally set into the lower steps of Structure D-1, had fallen on its face, breaking into several pieces; the top fragment, however, was not found until 1974
View in Google Earth Categories: Ancient, Safari Submissions
Links: www.peabody.harvard.edu
By: WacoKidd110
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement