Communications History Museum ia a museum supported by Teo LT AB, former AB Lietuvos Telekomas, in the Old Town of Kaunas, Lithuania. The building is an old merchant house, where were storages for grain to be exported. The building was taken in the use of the communications from 1830's in a form of the horse post and an inn according to the project by Joseph Poussier. It was one of the largest post stations in Europe. In the end of the 19th century Kaunas City Museum was situated in the building too.
Museums - Science