Opened as the Best Theatre in the mid-1940's with seating listed at 400. After closing as a movie theatre in 1955, it became a live theatre and was completely remodeled in 1998.

Now called the Community Theatre, it is used for Live Performances and occasionally movies.
View in Google Earth Categories: Buildings - Theaters
Links: www.ctth.org
By: kkeps
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement