Deans Court is a student hall of residence at the University of St Andrews, and arguably the oldest dwelling house in the city of St Andrews, Scotland. The main building of Deans Court has its origins in the twelfth century, when its vaulted core served as a section of the Archdeacon's house. A small armorial plaque, moved from its original site, bears the arms of James Haldenstone, Prior from 1418 to 1443.
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Historic, Buildings - Schools
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: LancelotLink
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement