The Doniphan County Courthouse was built between 1905 and 1906. The building was designed by J.H. Wagenknecht and built by George P. Washburn & Sons. The red brick building is in a Romaneque style. The building continues to serve as the courthouse for Doniphan County. On the grounds of the courthouse is a 35-ft Indian sculpture carved by Peter Toth from a burr oak.
Government - Local