Wisconsin's first indoor hockey arena was built in 1933. Architect Max Hanisch used a wooden lamella truss design for the domed roof. Renovations were done in 1963-64. The Wisconsin Hockey Hall of Fame has been located here since 1983. In 1994, the arena was added to the US National Register of Historic Places.
Museums - Sports, Sports - Hockey, Famous Architects
Links: en.wikipedia.org, www.wisconsinhistory.org