A bridge between Komárom, Hungary and Komárno, Slovakia, named after the Austrian-Hungarian emperess, Elizabeth or Sissy. First opened in 1 September 1892, rebuilt after its destruction in WW2.
Bridges - Automobile
Please enter the Anti-Spam code
Danube Region Museum
Maria Theresia's statue
Öreg erőd - Old Fort in Komárno
Csillag-erőd, Fort Csillag
Nokia phone factory
Relief and communist slogan. A reminder of history.
Zlatý Bažant (Golden Pheasant) brewery
National Stud Farm
Show location URL
View at yahoo.com
Download to Google Earth (KML)
Submit location to VirtualGlobetrotting