Episcopal Burying Ground and Chapel

Episcopal Burying Ground and Chapel


Lexington, Kentucky (KY), US
The Episcopal Burying Ground was first used in 1832, burying 1/3 of the church's population during the cholera outbreak of 1833. A chapel was built in 1867 and the last burials occurred in the late 1800's.

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement