Once the largest single face clock in the world, this Pittsburgh landmark was built in 1933. Located at the former Duquesne Brewery, it stopped working in the early 1990's. In 2002, Equitable Gas renovated and leased the clock, which was brightly lit up at night. In April 2009, Equitable terminated their lease and removed their ad from the face of the clock.
Category: Art - Advertising, Signs, Billboards and Writing