Originally built in 1845, this white stucco, neo-Classical building served as Florida's State Capitol until 1978, when it moved to the modern office building in back. In 1979, the city began to restore the Old Capitol to its 1902 appearance and it opened as a museum in 1982. There are exhibits on Florida's state history and self-guided tours visit the house and senate chambers, the governor's suite, the Supreme Court and the rotunda.
View in Google Earth Categories: Buildings - Government, Buildings - Museums
Links: www.waymarking.com
By: kkeps
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement