When the Bärenquell Brauerei (Brewery) closed its doors for the last time on April 1st, 1994, it marked the end of a brewery 112 years old. It first opened as the Borussia Brauerei in 1882, was bought by Schultheiss AG and expanded in 1898.

http://www.irishberliner.com/2010/07/barenquell-brauerei-brewery-abandoned.html
View in Google Earth Categories: Abandoned, Breweries
Links: www.sanierungsgebiet-niederschoeneweide.de
By: skyeye

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload