Fort King George was built in 1721. Also in this State historic site are the ruins of a Spanish mission dating from the 16th and 17th centuries. The site is located at 1600 Wayne St in Darien, GA.
View in Google Earth Categories: Military - Historic - Forts and Batteries
Links: gastateparks.org
By: neotrix

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload