Sculptor Pierre J. Cheron designed the fountain; it is 53 feet high and was completed in 1911. The fountain, decorated with water spouting frogs and allegorical figures, was restored by the county and rededicated on July 10, 1990.

Picture
View in Google Earth Categories: Fountains
Links: www.njcu.edu
By: kjfitz

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload