In 1834, it was determined that the geographic center of Tennessee is located on Old Lascassas Pike, one mile from the Middle Tennessee State University campus. The Rutherford County Historical Society marked the spot with an obelisk in 1976.
View in Google Earth Categories: Monuments, Geographic Extremes
Links: www.rutherfordchamber.org
By: kjfitz

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload