This 1/2 mile clay oval track opened in 1950. After sitting idle since 2000, the track reopened in 2006. Big block modifieds and super late models are the featured classes which race here. URC sprint cars also hold occasional events here. Races were also held on a 1/4 mile oval here from 1971-2000.

Over the years, the track has also gone by the names of SeaCoast Speedway, Stockley Speedway, and Delaware Speedway.
View in Google Earth Categories: Raceways - Car
Links: www.thegeorgetownspeedway.com
By: milwhcky
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement