This English Revival two-family house built in 1874 originally served as German Methodist Episcopal Church. The church discontinued services due to tensions during the first World War. The building was converted to a duplex in 1927.
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Historic, Religious - Christianity
Links: www.waymarking.com
By: kkeps
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement