The four statues of Michael the Brave, John Heliade Radulescu, Spiru Haret and Gheorghe Lazar were moved from the University Square because of an underground garage project. They were to be restored to their original places by April 2012.

Gheorghe Lazăr (5 June 1779 – 17 September 1821), born and died in Avrig, Sibiu County, was a Transylvanian-born Romanian scholar, the founder of the first Romanian language school - in Bucharest, 1818.
View in Google Earth Categories: Art - Sculpture
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: hhgygy
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement