Gilman Garrison House was owned by Councillor John Gilman, a proprietor of sawmills and member of a prominent early Exeter family involved in shipping, built the log house around 1700 and fortified it for protection. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Historic
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement