The Glenn Curtiss House (also known as the Miami Springs Villas House or Dar-Err-Aha or MSTR No. 2) is a historic home in Miami Springs, Florida. It is located at 500 Deer Run. On December 21, 2001, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
Homes - Historic
It is a historical landmark that was constructed in 1925 by aviation pioneer Glenn Hammond Curtiss, developer of the Miami suburbs of Hialeah,and Opa-Locka, Florida, as well as Miami Springs, Florida, where the mansion is located. Curtiss lived at this large, two-story residence designed in the Pueblo Revival style, until his death in 1930.