In 1926, the Reid Brothers' design for the Grand Lake Theater was completed for West Coast Theaters, Inc.
March 6, 1926 marked the grand opening of this Vaudeville Show and Silent Movie House.
In 1928, West Coast Theaters, Inc. became part of the Fox Theater Chain.
Vaudeville Shows were discontinued after talking pictures (known as 'talkies') became popular.
In 1980, Allen Michaan, owner of Renaissance Rialto, Inc. purchased the ground lease, opening the theater as a single screen Movie Palace.
Category: Theatres - Movie